A change of heart in the color terminator I want

tj04cobra

Established Member
thats what i learned too. im in the process of trying to find a cobra and at the beginning of my search i had it limited to like 2 or 3 colors, i wanted SB, BLK or OW. Now ive learned that it is super hard to find a clean, low mile cobra already, by narrowing the colors down is gonna make it almost impossible. ive opend my eyes to almost all colors now, with my only exceptions being yellow and redfire.

It is true though that any color of cobra can look sick. I mean i hate the color of yellow on any car, but a yellow cobra with black rims looks pretty mean. I could be perusaded to buy one i bet, even though i say i dont want one.

I don't like yellow either, but even a yellow terminator looks good. Redfire is one of my favorite colors tho (on any ford model), but to each his own I say.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I agree! It's hard to argue SB, but I'm a fan of OW too...

_ARW5386edit.gif

Damn, that is one sexy Cobra dude..:beer:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I owned an 04 mystichrome. Loved it, but sometimes too much purple for me. I was trying to decide between black, oxford white, and sonic blue for my next cobra. Sonic blue won me over with oxford white a close second. I think white is just plain classy. But, my new sonic blue is arriving Wednesday!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I owned an 04 mystichrome. Loved it, but sometimes too much purple for me. I was trying to decide between black, oxford white, and sonic blue for my next cobra. Sonic blue won me over with oxford white a close second. I think white is just plain classy. But, my new sonic blue is arriving Wednesday!

sweet

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Really depends on my mood...

I used to think Black hands down, but then I started seeing all the other colors and ruled that out of my #1 spot because some of the colors just pop so much...

It also depends on the wheels as to how well the color looks.

Combos I love

OW cobra's with black wheels ... IMO nothing looks cleaner (assuming car is clean of course)

SB is the only color I like with chrome wheels, but they also looked good with some of those aluminum finished CCW's mmmm

TR looks so sexy with the black contrast. It's why I got a 10th ann TR cobra. Once i get the black wheels for it, it will fit so perfectly with my interior.

CO is an awesome color and I admire its rarity but I just like Red better than Orange

Mystichrome is like CO in that its rare and awesome but someone said it perfectly earlier, sometimes its just too much purple. But sometimes its a competition winner too.

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member

Congrats.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member

Man that's sweet did you buy from someone on here?

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Really depends on my mood...

I used to think Black hands down, but then I started seeing all the other colors and ruled that out of my #1 spot because some of the colors just pop so much...

It also depends on the wheels as to how well the color looks.

Combos I love

OW cobra's with black wheels ... IMO nothing looks cleaner (assuming car is clean of course)

SB is the only color I like with chrome wheels, but they also looked good with some of those aluminum finished CCW's mmmm

TR looks so sexy with the black contrast. It's why I got a 10th ann TR cobra. Once i get the black wheels for it, it will fit so perfectly with my interior.

CO is an awesome color and I admire its rarity but I just like Red better than Orange

Mystichrome is like CO in that its rare and awesome but someone said it perfectly earlier, sometimes its just too much purple. But sometimes its a competition winner too.

very true about all combos.... But have you seen an OW with the chrome 18's? Unbelievable in person especially a clean one... SB still has my eye

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
So your argument is majority vote? yea that worked out GREAT for us in Nov '08.

Well your answer was stated to be as fact and when talking about color it is an opinion question so I posted an opinion poll and CO was 2nd. I personally like them all but had a preference toward CO. How did you come to your conclusion?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread