A complete A-trim package for sale for a 87-93 fox

93feature

Established Member
I have a A -trim vortech complete. Here is a list of stuff that will go with it.

The bracket
The discharge tube (polished vortech)
The inlet tube
The six rib pulleys upper and lower with idler
The fmu and boost timing retarder
The bosch blow off
The 36lb fms injectors
The whole thing is ready for shipment and has 2500 miles on it. I will post pictures of it if needed.I decided to add a few pics to show what I could of the parts.
9852.jpg
9851.jpg
9856.jpg

I want $1,100 for the whole thing and depending where you are I may be able to ship it for that price. If your interested let me know by pm or E-mail me [email protected]

Joey.

Last edited:

badazznotch

Established Member
i'm very interested in this. what is the best you can do shipped to zip 37370? do you have all the bolts, brackets, oil line etc?
please let me know asap. thanks danny

93feature

Established Member
I will check into your zipcode today for shipping cost and yes I have all the bolts and I will supply you with the feed and return lines for the oil. I was going to edit the post but I will put the correction here and that is the injectors are 30#'s not 36 my mistake I don't know what I was thinking sorry. The 30's are plenty for this size blower between the fmu and if you have a good pump you will be fine. I will let you know today on cost of the shipping and if I can do it for that price. I believe shipping it ups ground will be the best and cheapest way.
Have a good day,

Joey.

93feature

Established Member
With stock heads and a 3.33 upper and the stock 6.0 lower I was getting 5 to 6 lbs. When I put the new heads on I dropped down to 4. Then I changed the upper to a 2.75 and I was seeing 8.

Users who are viewing this thread