A couple of nitrous questions

F8L BYT

Established Member
Looking to put a 150 shot on the car this winter, but I have a couple of questions I need to know about.

How are you guys using the nitrous while launching with a 2 step?

What is the Max RPM you can spray with the stock manifold?

I would normally shift around 7-7200 but according to the calculators, I will need to rev it closer to 7500ish in 4th across the traps.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
You have billet OPG's; quit being scared of revving it you pussy. I'm only saying this to you cuz I love you.

F8L BYT

Established Member
You have billet OPG's; quit being scared of revving it you pussy. I'm only saying this to you cuz I love you.

Haha I'm not afraid of revving it, I just am not sure if the higher revs will cause issues with nitrous being used

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I'm assuming you have a manual car. I set my window switch to open 200rpm higher than my 2 step. The nitrous came in almost immediately after I dumped the clutch. I sprayed a 150 shot for awhile on the stock intake through a plate, and I know there are guys here that have probably doubled that with a direct port setup.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I'm assuming you have a manual car. I set my window switch to open 200rpm higher than my 2 step. The nitrous came in almost immediately after I dumped the clutch. I sprayed a 150 shot for awhile on the stock intake through a plate, and I know there are guys here that have probably doubled that with a direct port setup.

Yeah it's a manual car sorry... and see that's part of the issue, I launch the car between 6-7k depending on the track lol so I can't do that trick with the window switch

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
Yeah it's a manual car sorry... and see that's part of the issue, I launch the car between 6-7k depending on the track lol so I can't do that trick with the window switch
You probably wont need to launch that high on a 150 shot because of the torque the n20 produces.

Users who are viewing this thread