A family friend needs your prayers.

usmcrebel

Established Member
My wife told me last night about this Braylon. The website is out of date somewhat, but it's understandable. The doc's have given him less than 2 months at best from what my wife told me last night.
I am asking that you guys pray for him. Life is so precious and sometimes it's painfully obvious how precious and sad at the same.
If you feel like donating please do. If not pray for Braylon and his family.

Braylon was diagnosed July 22nd 2009 when he was 5 months old with (ALL) Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He was in the ICU for about a month and was very sick and had to have a blood transfusion, He has fought hard through this past year and a half, he was even in remission for about a year. In December 2010 he had a relapse and they were planning for a bone marrow transplant, we were in the beginning stages of getting prepared for the transplant by getting more chemo because you have to be in remission before receiving a transplant, and they assumed he could go in remission again, but since he had a relapse its very difficult to get rid of. So he was sent home right before Christmas and was scheduled a bone marrow test January 4th and the results from that were surprising. It showed the chemo didnt touch the cancer. So they called me and my husband into talk and decided that we could not go further with the transplant because it would not work, they have gave braylon very little time to live, because the cancer is very aggressive. We have set up Hospice to come out to the house and help with braylon. We have had so much from my friends on facebook and youtube and Especially Marina and Laci. You both are amazing!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hNLKiLH-0"]YouTube - Update On Braylon[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread