A few custom vinyls i've been working on

klep2024

Established Member
I've been working on some custom made college team stickers at work. The better i get at it the more i'm wondering who'd be interested in buying these.

A little more info..i can make them as big as 25"x25", they are made of performance cast vinyl thats good for 7+ years, and i have pretty much all the colors for all teams(except purple for LSU..sry guys im working on it).

So far i have 4 different Ohio State designs, 2 Texas designs(including a custom one that has O and U hooked on each horn), Penn State, USC, Florida, OU, VT, Bama, Miami, Michigan, Mizzou, Kansas, Michigan State, Nebraska, and Notre Dame, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Illinois done.

Pricing would probably depend on whether you wanted a full color design(since its layered vinyl) and the sizing. Prolly anywhere from $5-15

I can also make pretty much anything else that isnt ridiculously detailed. I've done a couple cobra's, a z28 emblem, the procharger logo, etc.

PM me if you guys are interested.

These have the "masking tape" style transfer tape on them which is why theyre faded looking

Last edited:

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
i-cant-see-shit.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
how about outlined cobra bumper inserts?

klep2024

Established Member
I'll see if i can get a wisconsin done tomorrow and i'll print off a cobra (the emblem) to show you guys...as for the cobra inserts i'll see what i can come up with man.

And i'll get to work on the Florida state design

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread