A few new mods !

5 DOT 0

Established Member
The engine looks nice but the interior is not for me. What did you do to those pieces?

SaleenTom

Established Member
Yes I painted them the same color I put on the screens I made to fit the side widow louvers

Dadz500

Established Member
Would love to see some more photos of the engine compartment. I like the screens, that is a nice touch. The Laguna Seca rear spoiler looks nice too, I just ordered one for my red Boss, running a GT500 spoiler on my white Boss.

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Too much carbon-look in the interior for me, but nicely done. The screens are a nice detail.

The engine looks good. What intake is that? I'm not that familiar with the Boss/Coyote options (yet).

I bet the GHIG is impossible to match though

SaleenTom

Established Member
I live in Grove City....and a local paint store already had the paint code color match ! It is the Steeda CAI. As far as to much carbon..... I have art flowing in my veins and this Hydro Dipping is a blast for me to do, so I had to try to control myself......LOL ! Thanks for the compliments and the critics as well. All feedback was welcome !!!! Just looking for a few mods to set mine apart from the rest.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread