A few pics of my 09 Shelby with a 06 Ford GT

tj04cobra

Established Member
I just got this shelby that was previously owned by a member on here last week and I am absolutely in love with this car. The previous owner did an awesome job taking care of the car and I love every second in it. I met a buddy up for a early sunday morning coffee and cruise and we snapped a few pics of our cars. The weather was awesome this morning. The bone stock gt puts a few car lengths on my upper only bolt on shelby from a 40 roll to about 110-120. I need more mods LOL. Sorry for the crappy pics, all I had was my iPhone.

photo2_zps1f2aca42.jpg

photo1_zpsb2654170.jpg

photo3_zpsa79b38f6.jpg

photo4_zpsbc23e90e.jpg

photo1_zps2d196469.jpg

photo3_zps017abf6d.jpg

Stinger2011

Established Member
Beautiful cars.

That ford gt looks amazing. I saw one for the first time cruising down the road at cruisin' the coast in ms last year. Hoping to see one up close this year.

tj04cobra

Established Member
Ford GT is pure sex. What wheels are on the Shelby? They look good.

Thank you, they are True Forged Victory's 20x9 in the front and 20x11 in the rear. I agree the Ford GT is pure sex.
So awesome, both cars look good! Every time I see a FGT I point and yell at it and who ever is with me freaks out :lol:
Thanks! I know what you mean, I do the exact same LOL. They are my favorite cars of all time. Riding in it is a fun experience, as the attention that the car gets from other people on the road is unreal. I see a lot of people doing the same exact stuff I do whenever I see another one on the road
i like the wheels on the shelby.
Thank you. I am starting to like the white centers more and more every time I look at them.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Those Ford GT's look incredible in the flesh. I saw one turning through an intersection, it looked so low and powerful. How awesome would it be if Ford put the Trinity 5.8 into a new version of the GT?!

brandonflood123

Established Member
sweet pics, i suppose i will see you at the next cars and coffee in july at vintage park? i drive a 2010 gt500. im so ready to see the la Ferrari, and the mclaren p1

Users who are viewing this thread