A few pics of my 400rwhp Grocery Getter!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
Finally got a few quick pics of my grocery getter with my Nikon. Nothin special, just a few quickies....:beer:

050.jpg

052.jpg

064.jpg

060.jpg

058.jpg

047.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Awesome! I want one so bad.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Still weird not seeing pics of the Mach, but very nice "upgrade" you've got there. Hopefully it's nice out when you come by to grab those calipers, I want to see this thing in person!!

Epikmach

Established Member
Thanks Guys!!! I love this car to death, its definitely a JOY to drive, & although it looks plain jane, it turns lots of heads stricly based on the way the lopey cam & exhaust sound...

Keith Stone

Banned
400rwhp or not, I bet I could still take you with my lowly GT with those pizza-cutter wheels you've got.....

Epikmach

Established Member
400rwhp or not, I bet I could still take you with my lowly GT with those pizza-cutter wheels you've got.....

Ummmkay, I see someone decided to bring a glass of haterade to the table. :rollseyes Yeah they don't have very wide wheels from the factory, but trust me buddy, unless you have a 2011 GT, or you have some sort of forced induction, you aren't even gonna be near my back bumper.... Even with the skinny tires, the weight distribution actually makes the car hookup pretty well...

Users who are viewing this thread