A few pics of my car at the CJ Pony Parts show

bwahl602

Established Member
it was a nice time... There was a lot of junk there.. I saw lots of colored wire loom... :/

My junk at the show all clean
IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5661.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg

Bill

I need an eaton setup... anyone selling a kit :D?

Last edited:

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Saw it today at the show and it looked great. Loved the wheels and stance. Nice choice on tires too. The invo's give it some extra character.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Nice! How do you like those tires? I've been thinking about them after my BFG's wear out...they're way too loud..

bwahl602

Established Member
The invos have been great. They are super quiet. I had bfg kdw before as well. These are nice and quiet plus they are non directional. Traction is good for a street tire. Wear has been great so far

Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately, the front right wheel is bent so I've gotta replace it. The wheels are powdercoated black and clear coated. I'm worried that redoing one wheel won't match the rest. I may be replacing the set with some true forged chicanes :)

Winter plans include installation of the mm phb, a torque arm and hopefully an eaton swap. I'll also be sound deadening the interior

Bill

bwahl602

Established Member
Looks great except for the drop-in HIDs :)

I love the way they look. But their function is crap. They are coming out soon. Why dont you build me a set of projectors! :D

thanks again guys.. Im gonna try to get it out this week and snap a few more pics. American Muscle show next sunday

Last edited:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Nice, how did the weather hold up? Car show in York yesterday rained ftmfl.

Rims look great!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I love the way they look. But their function is crap. They are coming out soon. Why dont you build me a set of projectors! :D

If you're looking for a set of projectors. My buddy is selling a brand new set.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member

I'd be glad to build them to your specs! Sending a PM

Users who are viewing this thread