Banned
Established Member
video (right click, save as)

1998 Eclipse GSX (me)
Mitsubishi Starion
Camaro SS (448whp + 150 shot)
Honda 600cc Bike

It was a fun night.

The video turned out kind of dark, but in Windows media player you can see it pretty good if you go to: View > Enhancements > Video Settings and move the contrast settings all the way to the right.

enjoy!

gsx

Banned
Established Member
Yeah, that was with intake, turbo, and exhaust 2 years ago (old setup). I'm hoping to get it up to the track in a few weeks to see what it will do.

Last edited:

Nemo

will burnout for boobs
Established Member
Sweet ride man my friend has somewhat the same setup on his GS-T he just bought a quaife LSD a few days back and hes getting a garrett GT series turbo i think a 35 not so sure.Oh hes running an evo 3 block instead of the 4g64 like you. http://www.relentlessmethods.com/robert2.html

Last edited:

cuda

Nice vid and badass cars. What does the Starion have done to it?

And for the love of God someone tell that guy what "tucking" on a motorcycle means. Shifting lesson wouldn't hurt either

gsx

Banned
Established Member
I don't know for sure what exactly is done to the starion. It's quick. Last I knew he was somewhere in the mid 11's. He's a cool guy. It's got to be one one the nicest starions I have ever seen.

Those are my favorite races, the ones that are close. It could go either way and that makes it all the more exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread