A few ricers from my crew..........

CaliSS2001

Established Member

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Looks like you have some decent imports in stockton, everything here is crap with very few exceptions. I swear every honda/acura has a wing and fart-can :rollseyes . I guess I shouldn't complain, they make a stock LS1/Cobra seem untouchable.

PS- Which one of your cars is going to MSX?

CaliSS2001

Established Member
Were all just close friends, O and my Cobra had clutch and flywheel done @ MSX and when I have the $ I'll have Billy do my H/C/Spray on my SS. BTW I saw you Hawk @ his old shop you blew the rear right LoL.

Phase1GSR

Banned
hey whats up caliss2001, is your crew's name SHO? I think you guys have raced out on Austin rd before right? I remember seeing yall, pretty fast cars man.

CaliSS2001

Established Member
Ya but keep it on the DL lol, we were running a friends Hondata for the weekend and wow it was a monster, next year were gonna run the Hondata w/ a 75 shot, should be low 12's, Oh and we got the tunning from our White EP in Va he's gonna Supercharge his soon.

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
CaliSS2001 said:
Were all just close friends, O and my Cobra had clutch and flywheel done @ MSX and when I have the $ I'll have Billy do my H/C/Spray on my SS. BTW I saw you Hawk @ his old shop you blew the rear right LoL.
Yeah, sheered the teeth right off of my ring and pinion :uh oh:, god damn 10 bolt :mj: . H/C/N2O is awesome on an LS1, I need a clutch and more suspension before the spray goes in or it will destroy more stuff. If you have any questions about which parts to buy shoot me a PM. BTW, sweet looking SS!
Phase1GSR- Jazzy (Spelling?) is that you?

Phase1GSR

Banned
Yah its me Jazzy, I accidently posted on Billy s/n, lol. But what have you been up to man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread