A few sound clips - 3" Mac with ORH

Cobra-Master

Established Member
Last edited:
Yep. MAC Off Road H Pipe with MAC 3" Cat Back is the loudest mother ****ing exhaust on the market hands down.

If it's that loud on camera, it's 10X louder in person.. the camera probably doesn't even do it justice.

Do a fly-by video at WOT!

BTW I noticed no matter what exhaust set-up you have, it has that under water-bubbly type sound... What causes this?

I just noticed your neighborhood...looks like a nice quiet neighborhood and now looks like there might be some complaining in the future! LOL!

Last edited:

chitowncobra

Established Member
:beer: :beer:
nikemason said:
Yep. MAC Off Road H Pipe with MAC 3" Cat Back is the loudest mother ****ing exhaust on the market hands down.

If it's that loud on camera, it's 10X louder in person.. the camera probably doesn't even do it justice.

Do a fly-by video at WOT!

BTW I noticed no matter what exhaust set-up you have, it has that under water-bubbly type sound... What causes this?

I just noticed your neighborhood...looks like a nice quiet neighborhood and now looks like there might be some complaining in the future! LOL!
sounds real nice. but i am louder BBK longtubes BBK o/r H pipe and the famous BORLA Catback 5 inch round and 10 inches long straight threw design mufflers 4 inch tail pipes. now thats loud wot this car sounds sick (stock car driving down the street) awesome man awesome:beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

OregonMustang

500/500 club member
Established Member
Nice....real nice Clark *OK sign* ~ Randy Quade

I like it....sounds throaty and not too much pop....

I'm getting an SLP Loud Mouth keeping my stalk H pipes....we shall see how that sounds after I put them on. I will do some video clips as well....

Yeah buddy!

Nice...I love the clips....thank you very much!

Cobra-Master

Established Member
4.6modular said:
Where did you get your Mac H-pipe from, and how much?
I got lucky... I found mine on eBay for $76. It came off of a 2002 GT, but the spacing is the same, so it fit perfect. I think Mac sells them brand new for ~$159.

nikemason said:
You are correct, it is much louder and meaner sounding in person... the camera does it no justice. You are right, my neighbors will just have to chill out... :)

I'll try to film a WOT flyby next week...

Last edited:

Cobra-Master

Established Member
My ISP provider bitched at me about excessive bandwidth, so I had to take the files down last night.

I will find another way to re-host them... or I can e-mail them to you if you send me your e-mail address (PM or post it).

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
Cobra-Master said:
My ISP provider bitched at me about excessive bandwidth, so I had to take the files down last night.

I will find another way to re-host them... or I can e-mail them to you if you send me your e-mail address (PM or post it).
email me:
[email protected]

Cobra-Master

Established Member
E-mails have been sent to everyone who has requested them... sorry, I'm out of bandwidth or I'd host them.

Does anyone want to host them? If so, let me know and I'll send them to you.

Thanks!!!

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
Cobra-Master said:
E-mails have been sent to everyone who has requested them... sorry, I'm out of bandwidth or I'd host them.

Does anyone want to host them? If so, let me know and I'll send them to you.

Thanks!!!
ill host them
Edit:
Video 1 (.MPG)
Video 2(.MOV)
Sounds great!

Last edited:

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Hell yeah dude. Along with my Magnapack/Prochamber setup the 3" MAC and O/R H is my favorite setup. Now just wait till that sucker breaks in, warn the neighbors before it's too late. You're going to love driving a NASCAR around.

Users who are viewing this thread