A Few Teaser Pics of the Revised Set-up

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Thanks for the comments!

The intake is the Ford Racing FR500C. It’s made to fit the FordGT heads on a 4.6L based engine. The wheels are Billet Specialties Street Lites-16”x9.5” and 17”x7”. I know most would go with 15”’s in the rear and skinnies up front but this is as good as it gets for me for a drag pack. I just got it all back together with the new converter and larger injectors. So I hope to dyno it soon.

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
Thanks for the comments!

The intake is the Ford Racing FR500C. It’s made to fit the FordGT heads on a 4.6L based engine. The wheels are Billet Specialties Street Lites-16”x9.5” and 17”x7”. I know most would go with 15”’s in the rear and skinnies up front but this is as good as it gets for me for a drag pack. I just got it all back together with the new converter and larger injectors. So I hope to dyno it soon.

What back spacing are you using on the fronts ? Did you need spacers to clear the cobra brakes ?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
What's the bs on the front wheels? They now offer a 17x4 front.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
BTW, a 7” width on the front is about as small as I would go on a street driven car. I had 9” wide fronts which looked mean but these will offer less rolling resistance. The total wheel+tire weight difference for all four between the 18” Bullets and the Street LItes is pretty substantial. Plus the added sidewall and taller tire in the rear will really help traction.

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
BTW, a 7” width on the front is about as small as I would go on a street driven car. I had 9” wide fronts which looked mean but these will offer less rolling resistance. The total wheel+tire weight difference for all four between the 18” Bullets and the Street LItes is pretty substantial. Plus the added sidewall and taller tire in the rear will really help traction.

The wheels are going on my mach with primarily is a street car. I figured the 17x7 is a happily medium. Gives me a "skinny" but still wide enough I can put a decent tire on it.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Bad ass. I was following you on STL Mustangs for awhile. Your Cobra is insane.
Thanks. Yeah, I haven't updated anything on there for a while now. I just wish it was all done after all this time.

The wheels are going on my mach with primarily is a street car. I figured the 17x7 is a happily medium. Gives me a "skinny" but still wide enough I can put a decent tire on it.
This is exactly my thought. Going with anything skinnier on the street is probably not a good idea (at least with this set-up).

looks so much better now
Thanks. Yeah, they had to go, lol.

Looks great Ken!
Thanks! Hope yours is coming along ok.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

Well I'm currently running 15x 3.5" on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread