A.J.'S Comp Orange Cobra F/S!!

TERMIN8DNOMORE

Established Member
Listing this car for my Friend AJ. You can contact him by cell phone or PM him on SVTsnake.com under username A.J.

Well, after much debate, Family problems, and my Dad's surgery, My 04 Competition Orange Cobra is f/s. I am the original owner, Purchased from Sayville Ford in Aug 0f 04. The car has 9200 original miles. This car is in prestine condition, flawlessly maintained, oil changes every 1500 miles w/ Royal Purple 5 w 30, all work performed by Mustang Magic. I have spent over $20,000 in parts and billet on this car, not to mention labor.

Engine mods are as follows: Ford Racing Whipple Supercharger (140ax), 60lb Injectors and adapters, SCT 2400 Mass Air Meter, 3.00 Whipple Upper Pulley, and a 4# Metco Lower Pulley,this combo makes @ 23lbs of boost, car is tuned for this on race gas, also have a 2# lower pulley that will make around 19spi on a pump gas tune. SFP 12 Power Stack Filter, C & L True Flow Inlet Pipe, Accufab Polished Single Blade T/B, Canton Polished Radiator Tank, Blown 03's larger Intercooler tank (Powdered Coated Black), Ford Racing Chrome Coil Plug Covers.

Suspension Mods are as follows: Car still has factory IRS, Level 5 DDS Half Shafts installed. Billet Flow IRS Brace, JDM Pinion Snubber, Maximum Motorsports Urethane bushings also installed. Car has Ford racing 3:73 Gears installed also. Lakewood 90/10 Front Struts are on the car, and I have a set of Lakewood 70/30's also. Brakes are Bear Eradi-speed rotors, and Hawk pads.

Exhaust Mods are as follows: Mac 1 5/8 Jet Hot Coated Headers, Mac Shorty Pro Chamber, Mac 2 1/2 Inch Cat Back Exhaust.

Car has Factory 6 spd Transmission, with Royal Purple Synchromax fluid, and a Steeda Tri-ax Shifter.

Car Has Factory 17 x 9 Chrome Wheels with Goodyear tires up front, and Mickey Thompson Drag Radials in back. Both sets of tires are like new.

Interior is stock except for a rear seat delete kit, I have the factory rear seats that are in perfect condition. Seats have the rare Dark Charcoal inserts on them. Autometer Boost and Water Temp gauges installed on 2 gauge pillar mount, also has a Raptor Shift Light. Interior has some billet pieces too.

This car is my pride and joy, but, my Family has to come first, so my loss is your gain. The car has won numerous 1st place trophies, was on the cover of Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords Magazine, and stands out wherever you take it, remember only 281 Competiton Orange coupes were built in 04 and this car is numbered 291 of 3768 coupes produced. I also have ALL Stock Factory parts from this car, except for the brakes. Asking price is $34,995, SERIOUS inquires only please. You can contact me through SVT Snake via PM, or Call me 631-291-8891.
http://www.svtsnake.com/featured/aj/index.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgRtgkGvksw

untitled.gif

svtsnake-car-show-8-19-06_69.gif

svtsnake-car-show-8-19-06_70.gif

svtsnake-car-show-8-19-06_67.gif

NewImage.gif

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
also the comp orange only had one color for the seats so how is this rare?

did not have only one color available. dark charcoal was an option on all 04's, but i think that most (like 95%) of the comp orange cobras were made with them, so you are right that would not be a rarity

ttt for the "best" color :rockon: and best of luck with the sale :beer:

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
did not have only one color available. dark charcoal was an option on all 04's, but i think that most (like 95%) of the comp orange cobras were made with them, so you are right that would not be a rarity

ttt for the "best" color :rockon: and best of luck with the sale :beer:

are you talking about the tan color, instead of grey

Users who are viewing this thread