a kill to laugh at

Ridge

Established Member
i went on a weekend trip to Gatlinburg Tn, and had a man in his new yellow srt4 pull up on my mustang thinking it was a 8cyl and asked if i have ever been beat by a neon. i told him i would take him any day of the week (knowing i would lose ive only got a 6cyl and had 4 people in the car). well he asked to run them for short time to see how he would do so i figured what the hell and did. but the said thing is his sorry a$$ lost by 3 cars because he cant drive at all and then i seen him later and he was trying to impress tt supra with the sound of his turbo spoil:nonono: oh well one kill for a 9.0 1/8th mile 6sixer id just love to see him race a real mustang :rockon:

Ridge

Established Member
i was expecting the outcome to be the other way around buthis take off was even bad i launched from 2500 rpms and put a car on him before he even left and if i herd right he also missed 2nd gear.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Anyone that can't tell the difference between a V6 and V8 Mustang needs to be riding the bus :bash:

Edit: Now that I see your sig and pic with the GT bumper cover and duals, I guess I can see how he could have been mistaken :) But he definitely needs to learn how to drive LOL

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Yeah, I thought those SRT4s were pretty quick, running like 13-14 quarters. Damn, you had 4 people in the 6, which is a 15 sec car, with no one in it, and still whopped him by 3 cars? That SRT4 driver must have been on crack.

Good Kill!

Ridge

Established Member
he had his friend in it which after thinking about it i should have ran him with the people out of the car. i mean all of my friends tell me there is something strange with my 6 because its beating 5.0's up to my speed limiter and ive stuck with a few newer gt's also i dont know if its just that i can drive my car alittle better or if the mods done to this car is pretty good for it too. i am going to race a friend who has a 5.0 with 3.73's and see the out come but im the only one who has had this car so i dont know the reason for me keeping up with cars that should normaly kill mine.

Users who are viewing this thread