A little racing video....

1loudGT

Established Member
I got a video of some racing from saturday(July 3rd). At a local drag strip they had "The ultimate street wars". I won 3 out of 4 races. One of my races is on here. I am racing against a white 5.0 vert with a cobra R hood. I also rode in the fastest stang of my life. His best time of the night was a 6.16@126 MPH.... his time with me in the car was a 6.26@124 MPH... Track conditions were terrible. Oh ya all this was on a 1/8 mile.

http://www.1320video.com/vids/mamjuly.wmv

let me know what you think

james

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
when u said 6.XX at 126 i was like damn thats a low ass trap speed for a 6 second car.... then u said it was 1/8th and i was like ohhhhhhhhhhh. LOL!!

damn that black fox burnout lasted forever! my favorite car in that video was def. the sn95 turbo stang. sounded mean as hell and ran low 6's. looks to me like u were running 9.77. That about right?

1loudGT

Established Member
You might recognize him he won the World Ford Challenge 7 Wild street. His best run down in St. Louis was a [email protected] MPH and his 1/8 mile time in St Louis was 5.30@137MPH. Dynod at 1100 RWHP. I almost crapped my pants when he took me for a ride(the in car vid) I couldnt even hold the camera. Yes i was running 9.7s all day. What sucks is the weekend before i was running 9.4s. track temp was around 180 degrees so traction was terrible.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
is it just me or does that seem a lil slow? my fox ran low 8's in 1/8th and 13 flat in 1/4.

1loudGT

Established Member
A lot of it has to do with the track. For one they drench the track in VHT, so its like starting on standing water. No one was running thier times compared to another local track who does a little better job of prepping the track. In the video If you notice me (the green stang racing the white 5.0 vert)going into second gear i murdered the tires out of the hole and going into second that is with Nitto 555R extreme drag radials, and HP motorsport Mega bite Jrs. I guess im making excuses huh? ill shut up now.

Users who are viewing this thread