REPCobra10

Established Member
CumshotGirl.gif

I splooged...

Beautiful car, man! :beer:

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
Thanks for the great comments guys and girl.My BMW antenna is in memory of a friend who died in his 750 LI , i found it at the scene after the tow guys cleaned everything up and i thought it was a good way to keep him cruising.Im running stock cut springs on 18,s and will be adding a sub enclosure and amps over the winter so im hoping that will levell out the stance as its raked a little to much for my liking.And as for the 38 centercaps if i told you id have to kill you ha ha ,,,,well another 3-4 weeks and its up on blocks for the winter, man i hate this time of year,,,,cheers
june%202012%20081_zpse95b22b4.jpg
june%202012%20068_1_zps40ea2cbb.jpg
july%202012%20161_zps6f5692a8.jpg

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing.

I know alot of Cobras/Mustangs have Fr500's but its pics like these that let me know why. They look bad****ingass!

smitty2919

Established Member
Thanks for the great comments guys and girl.My BMW antenna is in memory of a friend who died in his 750 LI , i found it at the scene after the tow guys cleaned everything up and i thought it was a good way to keep him cruising.Im running stock cut springs on 18,s and will be adding a sub enclosure and amps over the winter so im hoping that will levell out the stance as its raked a little to much for my liking.And as for the 38 centercaps if i told you id have to kill you ha ha ,,,,well another 3-4 weeks and its up on blocks for the winter, man i hate this time of year,,,,cheers

Nice touch.

mr-proper

Established Member
june%202012%20081_zpse95b22b4.jpg
june%202012%20068_1_zps40ea2cbb.jpg
july%202012%20161_zps6f5692a8.jpg

OMG i HAVE to MOVE to canada:eek::bowdown:! I WISH we had such a nice szenerie, just ****ing NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:rockon::rockon:

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
why do ur FRs look soo good ? !!!

Bang for your buck you cant go wrong with fr500,s same as saleens i geuss, common but good looks and affordable.My wheels stand out as they are hypercoated and i painted the inner hub part black so it brings the spokes out more and looks larger and my breaks are a different colour than most to.
paintedhub.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread