A Little Update for you Guys.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Just wanted to give you guys an update on the status of my Raptor:

So I ordered the truck back in the middle of November (The 13th I think) and have been waiting for it ever since.

After waiting 10 weeks, my order had still not been pulled...(8 weeks if you factor in when the factory closed for the Holiday)

About a week ago, I got an email from my salesman saying that they did some trading with another dealer in Ohio, and he's got 2 identical Raptors coming to our dealer ship.
Both trucks have all of the options I ordered (Tux Black SCREW, 801a, Spray-in bed-liner, Tailgate step, No graphics, Black interior, front camera) The only added option they have is a Moon Roof.

I'm not a huge fan of the Moon Roof but, I decided I'll get this truck anyway. This way I don't have to wait who knows how long before the order even gets pulled on the other truck. Especially now that they are shutting the factory down again for 13 weeks to be Re-tooled for the 2015 F-150.

I was told this truck would be here any time within the next 2 weeks. That was a week and a half ago.

- Mario.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Mine was ordered 11/23/13 and is being built 2/11/14
Sounds like yours was to be built this week
Did your dealer ever have allocation?
8-12 weeks is the norm

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Like a soon-to-be father in the waiting room at the hospital. I'd be getting nervous too but I doubt you would end up without. It's cool the dealer has something to set your mind at ease.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Mine was ordered 11/23/13 and is being built 2/11/14
Sounds like yours was to be built this week
Did your dealer ever have allocation?
8-12 weeks is the norm

I'm not sure about there allocation, but they have done this many times for a customer who sells Raptors overseas. They told me it was going to take 8-12 weeks, but I can't wait any longer as I have no car right now, and I need to give my dad his car back lol.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Still no update on the 2 identical Raptors that are supposed to be coming from the factory. No one knows where they are...

As for the truck I originally ordered, well they didn't cancel that one and it's still in effect. The only problem is, the order has still not been pulled. It has now officially been 11 weeks since I ordered that one (11/27/13).

So I only ordered it a week after GOTSVT? did and he has a build date already...

stroked mach

Established Member
you cant find any other truck ?? is their not any on another lot here were im from I think they get one or two all the time and they move in no time

Users who are viewing this thread