A local turbo Cobra

fas4d

Established Member
my92gt said:
I think his car came out in the new mm&ff magazine not too sure though!!!!
Another guy Drew at AED , his yellow GT car made the magazine.

yellow94gt_mmff_Page_3.jpg

Last edited:

The_Wretched

Established Member
that is a sick car. that auto tranny works very well. ford did a good job with that.... as long as its built of course. 4r70w is what you find in a V6 mustang... 99-04. build it and it will handle all kinds of power.

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
BADBOLT02 said:
Damn thats superbad! cant wait to turbo the cobra im about to pic up as soon as the auction on my L is over with. Here's a pic of the L im selling and the Cobra I'm soo close to driving home.

ahhh! thats mikes car. he is on the local chicago boards. i can't believe he is selling it.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Funny that I came across this thread. Shaun was just telling me about this car when I spoke with him earlier. Glad you posted this so I could see how bad ass it was for myself.

How's the build on the Mach coming along? Almost done?..

fas4d

Established Member
PWORLDSTANG said:
Funny that I came across this thread. Shaun was just telling me about this car when I spoke with him earlier. Glad you posted this so I could see how bad ass it was for myself.

Good , I think all the machine work is finished so it is probably close to Assembly time. I try not to bug them too much , I know what that is like and I hate it. I trust them and I'm waiting for the "come pick this bitch up" phone call.:rockon:

fas4d

Established Member
Zinc03Cobra said:
another stout AED product... badass ride.. I haven't seen this car in person yet :)

also another pleased customer here.. Shaun is awesome.

Yea they are putting out some nice stuff,we should have a cruse and car show for the AED built and tuned cars.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
PWORLDSTANG said:

Did shaun tune it?

Users who are viewing this thread