a/m fans wiring advice needed

LITTLEMAGS

Established Member
Need advice on running after market fans. Due to space on my current project I have to dump the stock fan for a slim fit fans . ONE puller 16" fan and TWO 10" push fans to get to the cfm's I "think" i will be needing to keep the car cool. stock fan pushes 3200 cfm and new slim fit puller fan is rated at 2200 and two push 10" fans rated at 860 cfms each.
I would like to run a variable speed control module but most modules show I can only run TWO fans..not three...just need insight on how set this up? any advice welcomed...

gave a pic of 16" fan on my radiator and place where the push fans will be mounted on outside of radiator

glittle75

Established Member
if the controller can only run 2 fans, wire the 2 pushers together so they work at the same time. the controller will think its 2 fans, one push and one pull. but in reality both pushers work at the same time.

LITTLEMAGS

Established Member
if the controller can only run 2 fans, wire the 2 pushers together so they work at the same time. the controller will think its 2 fans, one push and one pull. but in reality both pushers work at the same time.

That is what i thought...but wanted to make sure!

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread