A moment of silence

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
i believe it spun a bearing, or two, or three. Not sure yet, she's just sitting outside, till i find out what exactly my plan of attack is. At a minimum a 3.0L will go in.

Originally posted by ERIK R DEVICK
what happend,and is there any thing left of it

ERIK R DEVICK

Established Member
wew...by all means build it up....i thought it was totaled or somthin....stroked 3 litre with forged parts..sounds good...dont play around with stupid turbo on the 3.0....you had the right idea with the wet kit,but is this what put you in this situation..ha ha..ive been talkin to terry haines about a stroker kit..4 the 2.5...but i am concerned about some cost issues ....big project in store for you this winter...

its probably for the better.....RT....REACTION TIME....

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
You have Terry's contact info?? I'm looking into P&P some 3.0L or 2.5L heads....

Originally posted by ERIK R DEVICK
wew...by all means build it up....i thought it was totaled or somthin....stroked 3 litre with forged parts..sounds good...dont play around with stupid turbo on the 3.0....you had the right idea with the wet kit,but is this what put you in this situation..ha ha..ive been talkin to terry haines about a stroker kit..4 the 2.5...but i am concerned about some cost issues ....big project in store for you this winter...

its probably for the better.....RT....REACTION TIME....

Users who are viewing this thread