A must read if you're a GT fan

SVT4ME

Established Member
Its about time Ford gets some positive press. But the GT deserves every praise in the world. It's going to be fast, rare and quite inexpensive compared to some of the supercars of the world.

fordification

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Its about time Ford gets some positive press. But the GT deserves every praise in the world. It's going to be fast, rare and quite inexpensive compared to some of the supercars of the world.

The only thing I'm disappointed in is that Ford has no intentions of keeping production. After the 3 years, thats it for the GT. There using the car to draw attention. On the positive side, the GT is the introduction to new high performance cars, that will get the attention Fords looking for that the GT/Cobra, has created.

hk4site

Established Member
Do not get me wrong but I think that if the production numbers (1500 a year) is correct and the price ($140,000) is what they announced is correct 4500 vehicles in 3 years is alot. I would love to own one but I am going to wait until the market stabilizes. I think in a year or two one can be had for under 100 grand, besides I like to keep my money in this country!!!!!!

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by Paul Vincent
Barracuda, Do you know this for fact?

They are changing the laws in 2007, I have heard from numerous sources the GT will not pass the upcoming laws. It barely passes now, that is why we see a rear bumper as opposed to the smoother GT-40 concept

Users who are viewing this thread