A new mustang for Forza 4

SoddyRebel

Darkside
Established Member
The 95 Cobra R will be available in the upcoming car pack. Release date is Feb 7th. Finally a SN95 in Forza. :banana:

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
If you wanted to purchase a 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R in the mid-90s, Ford required you to show a valid competition license beforehand; a small but telling comment on the raw power of this special example of American automotive muscle. Long sought after by Forza’s rabid Mustang community, the Cobra R is big and beefy—with an SVT-modified 5.8 liter Windsor V8 that pumps out an impressive 300 hp and 365 foot-pounds of torque. This is no grocery getter or everyday commuter—in order to save weight, SVT said bye-bye to luxuries like radio, power windows, air condition, and even a back seat. Instead, the car’s thicker stabilizer bars and heavy duty springs were designed to make the Cobra R a beast on the track. Llittle wonder, then, that the Cobra R has achieved such legendary status among lovers of the blue oval brand: just 250 of the model were made, so saddling up in Forza 4 might be your only chance of ever driving one of these American beauties.
1995_Ford_Mustang_Cobra_R_1_WM.jpg

Last edited:

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
I have the game but im not too familiar on the xbox console and how this car pack thing works.Do i need xbox live?

SoddyRebel

Darkside
Established Member
I have the game but im not too familiar on the xbox console and how this car pack thing works.Do i need xbox live?

you basically connect the internet to your console and go onto Xbox live and find the game and download the downloadable content you would like. You put you credit card information in and buy points to buy the car packs.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I played the hell out of 1-3 but didnt touch f4. Im glad the sn95 is FINALLY getting some love. :rockon:

If you wanted to purchase a 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R in the mid-90s, Ford required you to show a valid competition license beforehand;

I didnt know that, crazy

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
forza is only available for x360.

anyways, good to know the sn95 cobra is going to be in fm4. a good reason to NOT buy the car pack :D. Looking forward to march's car pack!

GLwhiteGT

FOMOCO MOFO!
Established Member
forza really needs to step it up when it comes to the mustang. still no 2011 5.0L, only have shelby cobras,no mustang GT other than the 05. the specs are off as well, such as the 3.08 gears in the s281e and the 3.55's and 18'' rims on the 05 were optional not standard IIRC.

other than that i can't wait to get my hands on that 95R in FM4, hopefully they didnt limit the aspiration swaps for that engine.

Users who are viewing this thread