A New Personal Best

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
I went out to Cecil County last night and ran a new best time. I'm car 455, ran a 12.7

12.7.jpg

Jason

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
my best is a 12.2@116 on street tires, i now have some BFG DRs on the car so im not sure what she will run on those, im getting ready to transfer to japan so im staying in MD so im looking for any local GTGs

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Well there is another Friday night grudge at Cecil County next Friday. Its Black Friday so I dont know how many people will be there. I'm not sure if I'm going to go or not but its the last friday night race of the season.

Jason

SILV03MustangGT said:
my best is a 12.2@116 on street tires, i now have some BFG DRs on the car so im not sure what she will run on those, im getting ready to transfer to japan so im staying in MD so im looking for any local GTGs

specter

Formerly jfox316
Established Member
I was at cecil county today. Long drive for me, but seems like a fast track. Great weather this morning but people broke stuff all day, it kinda sucked.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
I went out to Cecil County last night and ran a new best time. I'm car 455, ran a 12.7

12.7.jpg

Jason
Just out of curiosity, do you remember what was in the other lane? By the looks of the timeslip, it must've been a John Deere riding lawnmower! LOL! Congrats, nice run for your L.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Yeah it was a Nissan SUV. Looked pretty new. It was probably some high school kid driving his parents ride. There was quite a young crowd out there that night.

Jason

TR03Mach1 said:
Just out of curiosity, do you remember what was in the other lane? By the looks of the timeslip, it must've been a John Deere riding lawnmower! LOL! Congrats, nice run for your L.

Users who are viewing this thread