A night at Moroso. South Florida Snakes-> Wednesday Night

Killer Cobra

Established Member
Twin Screwed03(Kenne Bell) and I(Eaton) are trying to gather a bunch of guys together for a night at moroso. We are meeting up and going Wednesday night if the weather holds up. If the weather is bad we are planning on Friday night if anyone is interested. We will probably be leaving the Lake Worth area around 6pm.

Email me at:

[email protected]

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I wish we did some night racing up here. I wanna race until 11pm! That isn't fair. HaHa. -Mat-

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Can't drive the Cobra, I have a bum leg. Otherwise I would strongly consider it! That must be a blast. -Mat-

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
So you guys on the mainland don't do much night racing? WOW! Thats all that is available out here in Hawaii. Track is open 6-12pm
WED,FRI and SAT during summer and FRI and SAT nights the remainder of the 12 months.....

zepfloyd69

ok everyone we are going to meet at the corner of miltary trail and hypoluxo road by walmart and dennys parking lot on the north west corner of that intersection

if you need directions let me know thanks

zepfloyd69

time to go everyone, see you all at the track and nice to see the weather holding, how often can you see a kenne bell, so see you all there, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread