A note to our military members.

Tunink

Established Member
Every Memorial Day our country honors our fallen men and women that have served our country in both in peace and wartime.

You are the greatest treasure our country, and our families, have ever known. A person that is willing to give up their personal lives, in so many ways, to serve others, to protect others, is beyond anything else anyone else could give.

Not everyone knows what you go through when serving, not everyone appreciates it. There are so many people in our country that have never been through or felt the sacrifices that our servicemen and women go through, and will never know, and in some cases never hope they know.

But from the heart of an American citizen, and patriot that loves his country more than anything in the world: Thank you for your service and sacrifice, and everything that you do for us. It is you that keeps us free, and able to be American. God bless you in all your endeavors and journeys.

:rockon:

03cobraracer

Established Member
+1.. none of us forget what every one of you sacrafice for your country. im going into the service soon myself and i look up to every one of you.

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
Well said! To all who have signed the line, to sacrifice everything, "up to AND including my own life." You deserve more than you get while serving your country so well.

To any active duty military or veterans, thank you isn't really enough. Keep those guys in mind while you celebrate Memorial Day with your family. Take a moment to remember those who "gave all" for the freedoms we enjoy.

I knew some who died in service, and it's those brave HEROES we're celebrating. Without them, we surely wouldn't be the USA.

THE_STIG

Established Member
usflag.gif

Users who are viewing this thread