a pillar pod ?

03DSG

Yes I searched.....after all the posts that have been discussed I am still unaware of which autometer a pillar pod I need. I will be putting in two 2 1/16" gauges in a 2 pod a pillar mount. From what I have read there are two types...a full a pillar pod which I assume spans the entire length of the a pillar and houses 2 guages and the other a pillar pod that holds 2 guages but doesnt span the entire a pillar? Then there was the ? regarding the different style for the different "runs" of cobras. I have a 2003 coupe.

Thanks for the help

TRBO VNM

and if anyone wants to post the autometer part number for the correct gauge bezel that holds to gauges, please do.

thanks

mystifiedworm

Established Member
If you want the two guage pod it is part #12122 or the three pod is #12123. We carry both in stock and ready to ship. Please give us a call.

Chad

gnxs

Established Member
Originally posted by jtack
Yes I searched.....after all the posts that have been discussed I am still unaware of which autometer a pillar pod I need. I will be putting in two 2 1/16" gauges in a 2 pod a pillar mount. From what I have read there are two types...a full a pillar pod which I assume spans the entire length of the a pillar and houses 2 guages and the other a pillar pod that holds 2 guages but doesnt span the entire a pillar? Then there was the ? regarding the different style for the different "runs" of cobras. I have a 2003 coupe.

Thanks for the help

Here's the full A-Pillar pod (dual gauge) from RPM Outlet. Although the color was close already, I painted it with Midnight Black paint from Ford. It's mounted in a 2004 Coupe.

pillar.jpg

pillar2.jpg

03DSG

Originally posted by mystifiedworm
If you want the two guage pod it is part #12122 or the three pod is #12123. We carry both in stock and ready to ship. Please give us a call.

Chad

I emailed you on monday regarding a gauge/pod package and havent heard any response.

mystifiedworm

Established Member
Sorry, I just checked my old and new PMs and I have nothing from you. Can you resend? Thanks.

I do have the pillars in stock and upon request of the customer I will paint the pillars with the Ford interior paint that is really close to the stock interior color.

Krieger

Established Member
I just ordered my triple guage a-pillar pod from Xtreme Motorsports Inc. w/paint.
Thanks for the great price, service, and painting it to match!

Users who are viewing this thread