A possible Navy phony...can someone answer a few questions for me?

HPRacing

SVTP Lurker
Established Member
Certainly could be a basic training washout, AF doesnt give you rank until you graduate. Dont know if they let you keep uniforms on not.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Someone double check me but don't think you can get to 10 years as an E-3. I believe high-year tenure would kick-in?

Higher Tenure for an e3 is 5 years. E1-E2 is 6 months. E2-E3 is another 6 months and eligibility for E4 is another 9 months

Last edited:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've decided to stay out of it, I feel that I've made my point.

Hey what happened? I hope you told your lady-friend to run away from this guy...If they're set to be married and he wont share details about his "navy experience" then she should know to run away now.

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
We tried to tell her, but he then told her he was on medical leave and disabled, and is trying to make her feel bad for questioning him. I can't help the world, and if she doesn't want to listen, I'm not going to put myself in the middle of it.

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way I guess.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Isn't it still somewhat illegal to impersonate a armed forces personnel even if you were enlisted at one time, but no longer are?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
We tried to tell her, but he then told her he was on medical leave and disabled, and is trying to make her feel bad for questioning him. I can't help the world, and if she doesn't want to listen, I'm not going to put myself in the middle of it.

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way I guess.

Fair enough. Id still like to meet the clown with a group of veterans and hear his story in person...

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Isn't it still somewhat illegal to impersonate a armed forces personnel even if you were enlisted at one time, but no longer are?

It is illegal to impersonate a commissioned officer, however with the supreme court ruling that the stolen valor act is unconstitutional, it is not illegal to wear a Medal of Honor

Boobinspector

Established Member
Prior Navy now active Army Infantry. This guy is a strait ou ****ing liar and needs a swift kick to the dick. No white tshirt, no rank, no unit rocker, and if he did serve for three years where is his good conduct medal and service stripe. Just saying this guy is a dirt bag. I just don't get why this does not bother him personally. I gues that why he has to lye no honor, no courage, and no comitment. Oh there are 4 navy uniforms now and one optional coveralls. Just saying. Show your lady friend this page and maybe she will get the picture. Have her ask the question that I pointed out about his uniform. And be willing to all bullshit on him she has the ammo now. Oh forgot one thing if was an E nothing he would have a rating patch of some sort on his sleeve.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
did a quick Google search. Here is what a Navy uniform should look like:

navy_uniform.jpg

I know the two in the foreground and the one in the center. They were all instructors.... dont know who the two in the back are

Users who are viewing this thread