A snake in my Cobra??!!! Pics...

Tickle

Established Member
So I come home from dinner, and see a freshly shed snake skin on my vert top.

Is it in my car? Am I going to find out while going 80mph on the interstate?

Needless to say I am creeped the eff out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430104417.752973.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430104430.437943.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You don't think this is just someone messing around with you? I mean come on - a snake skin on a Cobra?? I'm not buying. Or maybe you're just trolling us.

Tickle

Established Member
I swear I'm not trolling you. I thought the same thing(joke) but my garage was closed and locked and it wasn't there when I left before...was only gone for an hour or so.

The big question is whether or not I drive it to work today. I am calling the exterminator but I don't know what they'll be able to do. I looked through it last night and didn't see it.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Burn the car. That's the only way to cure it. I walked into my shop one day and say a black snake crawling into my Corvette. I didn't drive it for about six months.

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
I've found snake skins in the garage but never in or on the car. But I do know mice have been in the car so the snake has probably been in there too.

Prototype007

Established Member
Snakes do tend to rub on rough surfaces to help peel the old skin off. Makes sense why it would rub against your top.

And try having a motor fall over on you from a semi trailer, you're trying to keep it from pinning you, and a damn snake falls off of it and onto your face. One of the few times in life I've completely lost my cool.

Tickle

Established Member
Snakes do tend to rub on rough surfaces to help peel the old skin off. Makes sense why it would rub against your top.

And try having a motor fall over on you from a semi trailer, you're trying to keep it from pinning you, and a damn snake falls off of it and onto your face. One of the few times in life I've completely lost my cool.

Damn. I don't know what would be worse, that or having one come out of nowhere while going 90mph on the interstate.

2X: my ceiling is finished/closed, I don't think that's where it came from but maybe.

I haven't seen it for 2 days. I drove it yesterday--gotta admit it was on my mind. Im gonna do another check tonight and hopefully not freak about it much anymore.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
You don't think this is just someone messing around with you? I mean come on - a snake skin on a Cobra?? I'm not buying. Or maybe you're just trolling us.

My sister put one of those in my bed when I was a kid. I just about crapped the bed...

CobRoush-00

Established Member
If you have a lot of stuff in your garage, the snake might have been living in there and you never noticed it. About two years ago I had a similar situation where I opened my garage and got in my car. After starting the car, I noticed a shadow of something crawling under my other car. Since I always carry both keys with me, I moved the other car and voila, there were 2 garden snakes hiding between 2 boxes. Needless to say it was time for a cleanup. I am not scared of them but I don't want to live with them no matter the species.

kierrea35

Established Member

That would have scared the hell out of me because of the surprise and not expecting that lol. Probably would have went through that trailer wall with the motor dragging behind lol.

Burn the car. That's the only way to cure it. I walked into my shop one day and say a black snake crawling into my Corvette. I didn't drive it for about six months.

This is the only logical choice there is lol

So I come home from dinner, and see a freshly shed snake skin on my vert top.

Is it in my car? Am I going to find out while going 80mph on the interstate?

Needless to say I am creeped the eff out.

View attachment 40705View attachment 40706
Being from that part of town, it's not uncommon to see something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread