A Succinct (Video) Description of the Budget Dilemma

mosconiac

Established Member
Straight talk from an accountant. He boils it all down into simple English. The budget dilemma will not be solved by "arguing over who pays the highest fares on the sinking Titanic".

The cost of goverment ($1.3T annually) is put directly on credit. Watch the video to see why that statement should scare the hell out of you.

Mandatory entitlements (SS, Medicare, Medicaid, TARP,etc) consume 100% of the tax receipts every year. Not $1 is left for the cost of the actual government. :eek:

After watching this video, you will understand the idiocy of these debate arguments over who can balance the budget. NEITHER OF THEM CAN!

[youtube_browser]EW5IdwltaAc[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

mosconiac

Established Member
You & me both, buddy. I have a 7yo & one "in the oven". I fear what they will face when they are my age.

TCWaters

Established Member
He should have added the Fed manipulating interests rates, if they go up to nominal rates that interest number would much higher.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
What an FN shame...I see selling the cobra in the future just to scrape by.

2002c5coupe

Established Member
I know someone who has ex-inlaws from a middle eastern country. They came in 1 time to visit for 2 weeks and somehow now collect Social Security checks.

This person reported them to everyone she could think of including the Secret Service. I can't help but think this is a huge scam that is just adding to SS's problems.

Nothing has been done so far...

Users who are viewing this thread