A TON of supercar pictures!!!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys!

If I had the choice to take one, it would be either the MC12 or the Mercedes CLK-GTR.
Yeah the CLK was an awesome car. I would love to be able to take it out on a track.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
JKD COBRA said:
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Yeah the CLK was an awesome car. I would love to be able to take it out on a track.
Are you the guy who mad the kenne bell comp video? If so did you ever make the 2.4 vid that said coming soon?

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
It's funny how Chevy's top model is a Z06 and Ford has hella options to bring to car shows, FR500C, GT-R, Ford GT,the Shelby GR-1, and the Saleen(can we claim the Saleen?) Anyway looks like Ford is winning the HP war as usual.

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
the saleen s7 looks beyond gorgeous in person
all those cars there are sick.
um except for hulk hogans viper, not a big fan of the whole mcdonalds color theme.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
It's funny how Chevy's top model is a Z06 and Ford has hella options to bring to car shows, FR500C, GT-R, Ford GT,the Shelby GR-1, and the Saleen(can we claim the Saleen?) Anyway looks like Ford is winning the HP war as usual.
Yeah Chevy just didn't put up as good a show as Ford did. The new Z06 is still an amazing car and is extremely fast. But as far as Auto Show's go, Ford was definitely the winner.

I'll take the Prosche Carrera GT and Carrera GTR...... OH YEAH!!!
Ah yes, the Carrera GT! A friend of mine is in love with that car. It is very nice!

the saleen s7 looks beyond gorgeous in person
all those cars there are sick.
um except for hulk hogans viper, not a big fan of the whole mcdonalds color theme.
Yeah I wish the SaleenS7 would have been there. I still have not seen one in person.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
spraying away said:
Are you the guy who mad the kenne bell comp video? If so did you ever make the 2.4 vid that said coming soon?
Wow, I am honored you still remember that video! Yep, I am the guy who made it.

I never made a 2.4 video. It's somewhat of a long story, but I guess the bottom line is there just aren't that many 2.4KB's videos out there. I will PM you. . .

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
JKD COBRA said:
img_28972.jpg

img_28942.jpg

img_28922.jpg

img_28912.jpg

img_28902.jpg

img_28892.jpg

img_28882.jpg

img_28872.jpg

img_28862.jpg

img_28852.jpg

One of each, and throw in a Koeingsegg, a CGT, and a modded S7 TT.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
bloodhound248 said:

:lol: Yeah man I couldnt put my finger on the horror but you're right it looks like Ronald McDonald threw up on a poor poor Viper.

Shit, look the seats even look like the arch's in this pic. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

img_29192.jpg

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
One of each, and throw in a Koeingsegg, a CGT, and a modded S7 TT.

Your not kidding! I can't even imagine driving the S7TT. Hopefully someday. . . .

The S7TT has got to be the ultimate car, and my favorite as well. Except for the 2002 Saleen SR Widebody of course. . . .as I have said before, I have an un-healthy obsession with that car.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
JKD COBRA said:
Wow, I am honored you still remember that video! Yep, I am the guy who made it.

I never made a 2.4 video. It's somewhat of a long story, but I guess the bottom line is there just aren't that many 2.4KB's videos out there. I will PM you. . .

Remeber it!!!!!!!
I can just about remember the color of the cars in order!
**** THAT WAS THE BEST DAMN VIDEO EVER MADE*****

Users who are viewing this thread