A Very Sad Day For Me

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I just came back from the hospital where my Father just passed away.
He was 83 years old and he led a good life.
He began to feel sick 9 months ago but if he knew it was cancer he never let on.
He went into the hospital on December 12th and we were told by the doctors not to expect him to make it till the 16th.
He not only made it off the ventilator and out of the ICU but also off of oxygen for the last 10 days.
We were given enough time to say whatever had to be said.
He wasn't on any pain medication yet he never once complained of any pain.
He died with my Mother and me by his side.
I take comfort in knowing that he is now with God.
Rest In Peace Dad you will truly be missed.
rip.gif

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
sorry to hear for your loss. I can relate some of your pain,as i to lost my mother in 97'and my father in early 05. May the strenght and faith for your family and yourself. Cherish the memories,and follow the example of what your father tought you,an that is, a MAN. prayer with you and your fam.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Very sorry for your loss..However you said in your statement that he lived a good life. you should celebrate it.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I know where your at. My Dad has been in the Hospital since New Years Eve and he's scheduled for Heart By-Pass Surgery.

My Condolences to you and your Family.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
sorry for your loss, sounds like your dad fought the good fight, def. a good think=g you had the time to really say goodbye

mustanginky

Established Member
i'm sorry man, i know what it feels like to lose family. just remember the good stuff you had w/him and remember you'll be able to be with him again some day.

Slw01Cobra

Warrenton Select
Established Member
Very sorry about your loss. My dad passed away in 05 when i was 17. Its hard but you gotta rememeber the good things and take what positive things from it you can. Stay strong

FSSNK

Established Member
My prayers to you and your family. I lost my grandmother last August, I know its tough. God Bless.

Users who are viewing this thread