dark_cobra_01

Established Member
EVENT: A&W Cruise Event (Open to All)
PLACE: A&W Greenville/Smithfield RI
DATE: Saturday May 5th
TIME: 4 PM - Midnight

DIRECTIONS: CLICK HERE

INFO:

The season is quickly starting and I see that some people are braving the rainy weather lately to take to the roads..

SO it's time to post up the 1st planned A&W event of the season that NEBOC has held traditionally now for over 5 years. This event is a great time and an awesome way to jump into the stang season. I hope everyone can make this event and it's a favorite of mine since it usually has a high turn out by lots of people that have been couped up all winter .. So tell everyone about the event and hope to see you there. Let's get the word out to beat our record of 65 cars ..

And anyone from Northern Mass or NH should look into the Cruise down to this event which will be posted up in the link below.

Link to Event

See ya there..
-DC

Last edited:

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Def.. bring it silver snake...

BTW: I think I heard Joey or Tucci (from the untouchables) talking about you last week ... You know them ??

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
SilverSnake01 said:
i kno tucci he's a cool kid. what were they sayin about me???

They said you own the twin of my car almost.. mines a vert

They said your car is extremely clean and should be hangin with us

:thumbsup:

See ya There..

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Hummm this year i might be able to make it out as now i work days. Be nice to meet some car guys around here as there are not a whole lot of lightnings running around the streets of R.I.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Hope to C U there Mike...

We get a few L's in and out of the club meets, and a few members have had them over the years ( Which could be a great knowledge base for ya to tap into.. )

-DC

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Knowledge is always a good thing but i have done everything to this damn truck that anyone could think of so i have a pretty good knowledge of it.
Built, forged and soon to be 4 linked............ Its the only way to fly!
BTW if your around warwick and you see a red L with no white stripes it might be me.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
It would be hard to miss me:D But its not out yet, hopefully ill brake it out this week when it gets nicer out. I hate to pull it out if its gona rain

Users who are viewing this thread