Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
is hollywood running out of good material? really? this actually made it into production?

magic mike....this abe movie crap. jesus.....

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I saw it. Good movie if you're not expecting much along plot lines. Nice visuals and fun movie. Don't expect an Oscar lol. Tell me dude doesn't look like a young Liam neisson..I think I spelled his last name wrong.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
is hollywood running out of good material? really? this actually made it into production?

magic mike....this abe movie crap. jesus.....

I don't agree at all.

You are implying this has been done before. It hasn't.

This is a new twist on a person/history that we have never seen before. From the trailer it looks pretty entertaining. I will read the book before I see the movie though!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
npBjR.jpg

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I didn't see it either

The same thing I thought. I remember hearing last year that they were going to do a movie about Abe Lincoln. I thought it was gonna be a serious drama movie. Not... this

I'm interested though

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I don't agree at all.

You are implying this has been done before. It hasn't.

This is a new twist on a person/history that we have never seen before. From the trailer it looks pretty entertaining. I will read the book before I see the movie though!

i guess its just the idea and concept that boggles me.

new: yes
corny: definately.

not saying i wont see it...ill red box it for sure.

but come on hollywood....you can do better.

i did watch a good flick last night: inside job.

racermatt

Established Member
I read the book and it was great. The author tied in all these historical things we have learned about Lincoln, and added all this crazy vampire hunting stuff. I was impressed by the book. The movie is going to be tough to do and not come off real corny though. I will probably wait to Redbox it as well.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Abe was a bad ass vampire slayer, but he got snuffed by a thespian while watching a play!!!???

I kid...I kid..J/K

Last edited:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I read the book and it was great. The author tied in all these historical things we have learned about Lincoln, and added all this crazy vampire hunting stuff. I was impressed by the book. The movie is going to be tough to do and not come off real corny though. I will probably wait to Redbox it as well.

That's what my step-dad said about the book. He reads a LOT (probably 100+ books a year), so when he says a book is good I generally take his word on it. After I finish studying for the mcat, I may read the book then catch the movie.

mysterio

Established Member
A friend who's opinion I trust saw it and told me to wait for the DVD. He said the acting and dialogue weren't that great.

Just seems like an odd premise...

Users who are viewing this thread