? about 15" welds up front.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
ok, im about to ditch the 17" factory wheels and go with a 15" front and rear. im probably going to run a 15x3.5 up front and a 15x10 out back. the fronts come with 1.5" of backspacing. will that clear my front 13" brakes? if not, how much of a spacer am i going to need to run? Thanks for any help you guys can provide. :beer:

edit: ohh yea, and i am running the rear axle out of a 96 cobra. im going to need 4.5" backspacing right? i just want to get everything straight before i order. i have allready called weld, and the morons on the help line couldnt help me at all. the only thing they were good for was quoting sizes.

i know this question has been asked many times before, but i dont feel like going through a million post to find it.

Last edited:

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
I don't think weld makes anything that will fit over are front brakes but I do know that bogart makes front skinnies that will clear. I'm in a simaler situation as you and also have a rear from a 96 in my cobra. I also heard that you can go with some brakes kits that will let it clear but its big money.

Users who are viewing this thread