? about cobras

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
since the first year of cobras has the rear bumper cover always said cobra on it or has it had mustang on it too?.......just curious.:shrug: :beer:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
All that i know of had Cobra on them.

Actually, now thinking about it, 93's may not have.

Hmm, ok, i admit it. After some thought, i have absolutely no idea, heh.

94/5 did!

svtxchinoy

Established Member
I think the 93, 94 and 99 Mustangs had Mustang on the bumper, can't really remember. Some people might swap out the bumper if they wanted. :shrug:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
yes the new edge cobra had mustang on the back. not cobra. Aesthetically the current cobra logo on the bumper has been in place since 2003.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
The 99 Cobra has Mustang on the back (dumbass move by ford)
and an emblem that says SVT COBRA
and the 01 has Cobra on the back with an emblem that just says SVT.

roushcobra03

Established Member
the R's and the 99 cobra have said Mustang on the back, all others have Cobra and 03-04 has larger Cobra.

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys....... then i might have seen a 99? cobra this morning going to work. It had a svt emblem on the back of the car but it was a different one than we have..might have said svtcobra not sure and it had cobra emblems on the fenders. I don't see many cobras around here is why i ask...............enjoy.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Originally posted by soniccobra 03
Thanks for the replies guys....... then i might have seen a 99? cobra this morning going to work. It had a svt emblem on the back of the car but it was a different one than we have..might have said svtcobra not sure and it had cobra emblems on the fenders. I don't see many cobras around here is why i ask...............enjoy.

It probably was a 99, Did you get a good look at the spoiler.
That's the giveaway to what year it is, besides the emblem and letters on the bumper.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
ford is so lazy i dunno why they dont have cobra on all the cobras. i sorta understand with the r because they just put a v6 bumper on it because theres no cut outs.

Users who are viewing this thread