? About Nashville

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Guys, Just wondering what upscale gentleman's clubs around Nashville/Lebanon you would recommend? Myself and a bunch of friends will be in town in a few weeks for the 40th, and want a decent club, in a good part of town, to go to. Thanks in advance.

TNstangman

Established Member
Ken's Gold Club is definitely worthwhile. There are some others, but I always go there just because you wont get a bunch of ugly ones.

I'll be there for the show as well. I live in TN. There are several of us going out one night, so your more than welcome to hook up with us.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
TNstangman, Thanks for the recommendation. I looked up their club web site, and read the reviews on Strip Club List.com , and it does seem to be the place to go. We'll probably be there Fri. or Sat. night, or both LOL.

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I would recommend the Deja Vu. I wouldn't call it upper class by no means. However, if you go there, you won't be dissappointed. They put on an excellent show. They are totally nude on stage, and couch dances are topless. They go the extra mile in touching for the couch dances since they are topless only.

AngrySnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Nordi
I would recommend the Deja Vu. I wouldn't call it upper class by no means. However, if you go there, you won't be dissappointed. They put on an excellent show. They are totally nude on stage, and couch dances are topless. They go the extra mile in touching for the couch dances since they are topless only.

I'd recommend the 'Vu also, definetely lots of good scenery there. Whetever you do, avoid the Brass Stables on Printer's Alley (unless you're doing the strip club on a budget thing). :D

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Originally posted by AngrySnake
I'd recommend the 'Vu also, definetely lots of good scenery there. Whetever you do, avoid the Brass Stables on Printer's Alley (unless you're doing the strip club on a budget thing). :D

Nope, not doing the budget thing, I'm a firm believer in "You get what you pay for" I like the upscale clubs, the better girls, better parking lot security, etc.

Hey, it's vacation, might as well have some fun in a new town, plus found out last night a friend that thought he couldn't go to the show now can, but he is flying in Thurs. night instead of driving down and entering the show. Every town we go to a show or race, we hit the clubs, so ought to be a good time.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Thanks for the replys guys, anyone else want to throw their two cents in ?

TNstangman

Established Member
You might check Christie's. I can't vouch for it, but a friend of mine says that it is the hottest place right now. So who knows.

BLK91GT

Established Member
our son is coming with us . . . if he wasn't the wife and I would go too . . . oh well . . . maybe next time

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Well, ended up at Christie's Cabaret, and had a great time !!!
Hot women, nice atmosphere, BYOB is better than the clubs that charge $5/beer, and the doorman let me park the R right out front kind of on the walkway and kept an eye on it for me (for a nice $ tip of course).

Thanks again guys, Nashville is a nice town, and everyone had a great time at the show.

Users who are viewing this thread