about to hit the dyno can you guess my hp? lol

stroked94

pole smoker
whats up guys im about to hit the dyno next week, and thought it would be coo to see who can come the closest to my rwhp and rwt. parts list and engine mods.

stock 94 block bored 30over
eagle 347stroker kit forged
edlebrock performer rpm heads
1.75 cobra roller rockers
z-303 ford racing cam
cobra upper and lower intakes ported and polished
30lb injectors
80mm maf
longtube bbk headers
bbk xpipe
spec stage 3 clutch
373 gears
full msd
sniper clip and tune
i know im forgetting something but that will do for now haha
:burnout:

Last edited:

blownfox

Established Member
You might want to think about the s-trim also a custom cam and different intake will help your hp out.

stroked94

pole smoker
i know i want a differnt intake like a trickflow or holley i like the cam, and i think my motor is to high compression for a blower it between 10:3-10:5 think

94IVGT

Established Member
10.3 is high for a blower. im at 8.2 for my blower application. typically you will see aroud 8.5-9.5 on blower cars. You can probably get by at highercompression with less boost and more boost with less compression.

stroked94

pole smoker
94ivgt that's what i have heard that i can run a blower but it would have to be low boost and im dont really want to spend 5grand on a blower and only run 6-8 lbs, i think a 125shot would do a little more right?

blownfox

Established Member
I spent under $2000 for a new s-trim and installed it myself. I order my kit through blowjoeracing 2 years ago but there price has gone up (what hasn't). I would think for 3 grand a blower set up would get you close to 500rwhp. keep in mind you'll make less boost but more hp with heads and exhaust. either way gl

94IVGT

Established Member
i would wait for a blower if i was you, at least until you have the cash to do the motor as well. i feel the same way on why get a blower and run low boost, doesnt work for me. 125 shot would be a nice addition WITH a tune. for 3 grand in a blower setup i dont see a 500rwhp car. you would need much more than just a blower to get you to 500rwhp. and once you got there the next thing is Is the block going to hold together? got to think future of the vehicle.

stroked94

pole smoker
i just had the motor done, it only has 1000 miles on it we built it to be a n20motor. i think after i have all my built ons and and a better intake and 125shot i think it will be close to 500hp i dont even have a cai yet lol.

94IVGT

Established Member
icic on the spray i would guess in the 410areawith 450ish ftlbs. get them bolt ons done then just work up to that 125shot.

Users who are viewing this thread