about to hit the dyno can you guess my hp? lol

stroked94

pole smoker
not really bro my plans for this car is just 400rwhp cause i take my lil girl around and to school in it but i have other plans for a notch and a lightning my buddys lightning just mad 953rwt on 18lbs of boost amd the blower that he has is able to boost 28 lol

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
not really bro my plans for this car is just 400rwhp cause i take my lil girl around and to school in it but i have other plans for a notch and a lightning my buddys lightning just mad 953rwt on 18lbs of boost amd the blower that he has is able to boost 28 lol

ok but what kind of L 1st or 2nd gen.....

stroked94

pole smoker
2004 bad ass bro he has two, that one and a 1999 he is the owned and operator of vendicated tuning in cali, hes the one that built my car front to back

Bluebullit

Established Member
im gonna say about 380 ish and then if you want more spray it but dont put a blower cause the odds of messing up something would be pretty likely. im running 9.5:1 with my vortech and see my sig and thats the power i made. and 9 to 9.5 is perfect for a cent blower so i wouldnt if was you lol

stroked94

pole smoker
bro im not going to sit here and lie i have no idea about the 4.6 motor sizes but i was there when he did the dyno, its full built motor with the best of everything he does have a 175shot on it to but i dont think he was running it the truck is worth well over 100grand,

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
bro im not going to sit here and lie i have no idea about the 4.6 motor sizes but i was there when he did the dyno, its full built motor with the best of everything he does have a 175shot on it to but i dont think he was running it the truck is worth well over 100grand,

i wasnt saying you were lieing..... put you did omit kind of a big factor.... that it having a 175 shot, that makes it more believable.....:-D

stroked94

pole smoker
i would be happy with 360hp i think im going to order a track heat intake and my bolt ons and i think i will make 400+ to the wheel, sorry guys the dyno got put on hold untile next week but i guess that is good so i have time to put in that new clutch spec 3+ baby, it time to kill that old t-5 haha

Users who are viewing this thread