about to order a nitrous kit for the 12', any recommendations?

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
the nx plate kit hides very well i met a guy last week with it and you couldnt even tell it was there and the bottle was tucked in the spare tire well

I have the nx plate kit and you can not see anything under the engine cover.

good to know guys, family owns a mustang shop in concord nc... havent done a nitrous set up on a 2011+ car
just ordered the nx plate kit and the n20 outlet kit, also a upr billet bottle bracket....
also when you said he had the bottle in the spare tire well did he have the carpet over it??

alex12gt

Established Member
Yeah it fit under the carpet at one time i was gona run a nitrous setup and tested it out ut i was gona run 2 10(b bottles in the trunk

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
Call nitrousoutlet and get a direct port kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

i would have gotten that kit but the car has 3500 miles on it so im going to use the warranty just in case so i need something i can take off with no expense or trace... i did a 2 valve car with the same kit a couple months ago, worked and looked tits!

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
just thought about this one, i have a NOS kit on my Mach it is a direct port kit (goes under the injectors) wonder if it will work on the coyote motor.... just a thought will have to test this one tomorrow at work

Users who are viewing this thread