Above the law?

svttim

MCA National Director
Established Member
No point in mentioning "due regard" when the OP just posted this to bitch and complain. He took several personal attacks at the Officer he is referring to after he was given sound solid advice on how to proceed. He doesn't want to address the problem, he just wanted to bash...and troll a little.

I wouldn't call a lot of these folks "experts", but a few I would. Those are the ones who actually gave sound advice. No need to throw the catch phrases in their posts like "due regard" when he wouldn't have understood the meaning anyway. We kept it simple while ribbing him a little for his hypocritical actions...report the Officer's actions. Which to date I don't believe he has. :shrug:

Agreed, my comment was focused more on theose who say an officer can do anything in the performance of his or her duties.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I feel like I've been asked this before.............

yet you still haven't :shrug:

Agreed, my comment was focused more on theose who say an officer can do anything in the performance of his or her duties.

Then we are in agreement. :beer:

OP make this thread go away, just report her and be done with it. Your just dragging this thing out.

He's trolling, see below quote. :nonono:

i went like 2 pages without replying. yall are just bickering back and forth like kids, it's amusing.

alexs93lx

Established Member
*removed by moderator - either post on topic and constructively or not at all. Read the forum guidelines/rules before posting again*

Users who are viewing this thread