Above the law?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It doesnt matter what the OP is doing. Let's listen to what he's saying, a POLICE OFFICER is speeding and putting people at risk on a daily basis. What the OP is trying to say is that's is down right hypocritical. She is giving tickets out to people for speeding while at the same time speeding herself.

First off he does not know that she is speeding for no reason. He does not know whether she got a call and then was canceled. Also, neither of you know whether this particular officer writes speeding tickets, particularly since she was not in a marked unit.

So what if the OP speeds, his job isn't to follow the law. The officers job is to set an example and uphold the law, while at the same time following the law.

It matters because he is so concerned about the speed of this officer and that it is dangerous. Therefore it is equally as dangerous for him to do it, if not more so, as the officer is trained in driving tactics. Further, the officer is permitted to speed as part of her job, which he cannot say whether she was doing or not. But he certainly is not allowed to exceed the speed limit.

Heck if she was off duty in her own car it's non of your business what she does. Since she is in uniform, in a police car, it is her job to set an example and follow the law she is supposed to enforce.

Once again neither of you know the circumstances of her speeding and whether the detail she is on driving an unmarked car allows for this.

She's a hypocritical *deleted*

Read the rules and guidelines at the top of the forum and follow them, this kind of insult to LE will not be permitted again

Report her and let it go.

That is the only correct thing you have stated. :bored:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
It doesnt matter what the OP is doing. Let's listen to what he's saying, a POLICE OFFICER is speeding and putting people at risk on a daily basis. What the OP is trying to say is that's is down right hypocritical. She is giving tickets out to people for speeding while at the same time speeding herself.

This is what I've been trying to say.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
This officer also doesn't speed because she got called for something. I've seen her a half a dozen times driving like this and not 1 time doing the speed limit.

Also if she was called somewhere and needed to speed shouldn't her lights be on?

Larry03GT

Established Member

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
This officer also doesn't speed because she got called for something. I've seen her a half a dozen times driving like this and not 1 time doing the speed limit.

you stalking her or something?? report it and go about your business. obsessed much?

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Only on SVTP would my question of "are police officers allowed to do this" turn into me being a troll and an obsessed stalker.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
Only on SVTP would my question of "are police officers allowed to do this" turn into me being a troll and an obsessed stalker.

OP: Female officer speeds to work
Cops: Report her
OP: She does it all the time, I watch her (even followed her)
OP: Maybe, if she continues, I'll report her

One day, you'll get it.

monsterpost

Established Member
OP: Female officer speeds to work
OP: She does it all the time, I watch her (even followed her)
OP: Maybe, if she continues, I'll report her

One day, you'll get it.

^^^^^^^ What he said and be done with it.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
OP, ever thought of reporting her? Maybe video said offenses with cell phone and email video complaint to her department. Oh, and be prepared to get tickets for 80-85 in a 55 zone.

+1 for SD!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread