ABS delete

MalcolmV8

Established Member
If you do different height tires it doesn't work anyway

How far off do you have to be? My rear tires are taller than stock. I adjusted the "revolutions per mile" in the tune which tells the ECU how many revolutions my tire would make in one mile to correct my speedo which now matchs GPS exact. Does ABS not feed off of that too?

redrocket16

Established Member
About this time last year I contacted Phil at PRB for an ABS delete. He was dealing with some heavy issues in his personal life and it set him back quite a bit. This may be why he is no longer making them any longer and I think the tolerances were very small and caused alot more headaches to make them. I wish I now would have gone with the lineloc option but at the time I was on a tight budget and I went with just the delete. I guess I may have gotten one of the last ones he did and I am very greatful to Phil for making me one.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
he def makes (made?) a nice product. I have one regular manifold and also the one with the B&M linelock built in. I bought them in 2012 but still have not installed them

I was just on his website but there is nothing saying they are not available anymore, just a few weeks delay. are you guys sure he stopped? I will try shooting him an email at that roadrunner account to verify

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I heard back from phil - as redrocket said he has been dealing with personal issues but plans to start production back up again in 2015.

wmfateam

Established Member
I just got one used, when I install it I will post actually weight savings. It is a nice looking piece.

Users who are viewing this thread