Accident pic(Drunk Driver)

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Sorry to see that. Whats the word from insurance? Glad you guys survived. I know I would be devistated it my baby got wrecked. :(

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Ouch, at least it wasn't as bad as I had envisioned from your description. Very glad that your son is fine.

Lugi 98 SVT

Established Member
Trust me, it looks a hell of a lot worse in real life. In that pic, you cant even tell that my bumper is wasted or that my door is bashed in that far.
Well, at least I'm gonna be able to get it fixed at his insurance companies expense and I'm using one of the best shops around to do it.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Sorry about that dude. I would want to beat that guys ass, not just before he it my car, but because he is putting people lives in danger. Make sure the body shop does a perfect job repairing.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Lugi 98 SVT
Trust me, it looks a hell of a lot worse in real life. In that pic, you cant even tell that my bumper is wasted or that my door is bashed in that far.
Well, at least I'm gonna be able to get it fixed at his insurance companies expense and I'm using one of the best shops around to do it.

My bad, I forgot the bumper damage you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread