ACCUFAB T/B - DO I NEED RETUNE

orange04

Established Member
I want to install an Accufab Throttle body on my car and wanted
to know if I need a retune for air/fuel ratio? What are your exeriences with the Accufab, is it worth it? Thanks in advance for any replies.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
what other MOD's do you have?
The only thing you need to do is to switch out the springs.(Stock spring is better then the AccFab spring on the T/B

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
hey, i have teh accufab throttle body and when i got it, i added a chip and pulley and intake. so if that helps u ot any... prolly not tho.. um, i think ull be fine, it a s bolt on

79KTs03

Established Member
I installed the accufab TB and power inlet last week and kept the accufab spring on it. I love the throttle response you get from it. I haven't had any problems with it so far and it's definately worth getting.

a94cobra

Established Member
The throttle response you are referring to, is the pedal just faster to the floor? Thats what is seems like to me.

What does changing the spring back to stock do?

o3redfire

Established Member
i have a billetflow throttle body,when i put it on i could feel a big differance.it was one of the few mods i could actually feel.i do not think you will need a retune.get a billetflow

orange04

Established Member
I just ordered the Billetflow on friday and ordered a LM wideband. I guess I will just do a before and after pass and just
compare the a/f ratio. Hopefully I wont have to do anything but feel the extra power and better throttle response.

Users who are viewing this thread