Accufab TB for '01 Cobras?

The Whistler

Established Member
I've been looking for a Accufab Throttle body for my '01 Cobra and have not been able to find one. I have been told that from '99 until '02 the upper intake was different, and they cant make a throttle body for that yet. Is this true? Can anyone help me on whether I should wait until it comes out, or go for a 65 mm BBK. Thanks.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Accufab only has a TB for the 97-98 Cobra Model's. Havent seen them for 99, 01 Cobra's.....

BBK isnt all that its cracked up to be...IMHO. Its a piece of junk for the price. The Springs or the TPS is too far advanced and leaves little to no room of free play on the Gas Ped....its also very difficult to driver around with stop and go traffic.

Plus the HP/TQ gains is very minimul if any really.

The Whistler

Established Member
I'm in the process of putting in a procharger. Was going to go with the P-1SC but now due to blown01cobra, I am thinking of going with the D-1SC (already have 42 lb injectors). This week I should get in the long tube headers and the o/r x pipe. I wanted to put in a 90 mm MAF also, but having trouble finding one of those too. I just want to make sure that I get everything done right the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread