Acoustic/Direct Energy Weapons.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
@Weather Man
@Corbic

Do you guys remember the Cuban Embassy burning brain syndrome? Can you believe a Russia Putlerite was busted in Florida Keys.

If someone is caught they will be an invaluable tool for intelligence exploitation. I can see all the screws tightening and wheels turning.

I would if the usual conspiracy theorists will blame it on the CIA or better yet, no has that capability. Lolz

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
@Weather Man
@Corbic

Do you guys remember the Cuban Embassy burning brain syndrome? Can you believe a Russia Putlerite was busted in Florida Keys.

If someone is caught they will be an invaluable tool for intelligence exploitation. I can see all the screws tightening and wheels turning.

I would if the usual conspiracy theorists will blame it on the CIA or better yet, no has that capability. Lolz

Saw something in the Epoch Times about setting fires from airborne lasers (Texas and Hawaii)....

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait for the tv shows to work this into their plot lines. People will be leaving their house head wrapped in aluminum foil.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Why shouldnt it? You have all the conspiracy pricks lined up with parachutes on, they just forget to hook up into the static line.

belechich binoculers.gif

Users who are viewing this thread