Acura TL owners

Fuerza

Established Member
So, I'm looking at cars online. I'll be redeploying back to the states within the next 45 days and I'll need to buy a car when I get home. I'm undecided on what I want. Car wise I'm looking for a sporty sedan, a long time ago I looked at an Acura TL and thought it was pretty nice looking. So now I'm checking them out again.

Owners, tell me about your TL's. Good, bad or happy medium. This car for me will be a daily driver and I know I'll put some miles on it. 15-17k per years. It will be a kid hauler as well.

This is what I was looking at online. 2010 Acura TL 3.7, $34,500 - Cars.com

CBrowning84

Established Member
I had a 2005 TL. Great cars, one of the smoothest cars i've ever driven. I was a little dissapointed in the gas mileage, but then again, I couldn't keep my foot out of it lol.

AAG

Established Member
Get the TL SH-AWD 6-speed manual. They are in the mid to upper $20k range now. The newest body style has really grown on me.

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
I had an 04 TL. 6 speed. Very fun car to drive, and very smooth. The biggest problem with it was FWD. Lots of torque steer. I would definitely recommend it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

AAG

Established Member
What year are they in the 20's? I want the SH-AWD.

'09-'10

It'll have 40-50k miles though, but that is nothing on a Honda.

The old 07-08 TL Type-S has nothing on the newer SH-AWD model (other than a nicer exterior).

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
My wife had a 99 and a 05 and i loved both of them. I have driven a few of the new gen and love them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread