Add me to the list...

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Just made my last payment tonight!!! Some day in the very far off future my grand kids will be fighting over who gets my Sonic Blue Terminator. I can say beyond any shadow of a doubt that I will never let go of my Cobra until someone takes the keys from me on my death bed.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
congrads bro, now i can give you my account info so WE "and by we I dont mean me" can pay off my cobra next!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Good for you especially the intention to keep it as a family heirloom.

I am always surprised by the number of posts I read "just bought it two months ago and swore I would never sell but now want to buy a house". Are you kidding me? Like that wasn't a consideration two months ago.

Good for you to see it through.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks everybody, it always feels good to get rid of debt especially when its attached to something so awesome!!! Now I just need to pay off some more brownie points with the wife before I start dumping more money on parts.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
feels good doesnt it.. I made a balloon payment (didn't have to) on my car, and yep, felt very good to pay it off, and get the title in hand.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Thanks everybody, it always feels good to get rid of debt especially when its attached to something so awesome!!! Now I just need to pay off some more brownie points with the wife before I start dumping more money on parts.

Congrats! &good luck that mod money could exceed a car payment pretty quickly!!!(it gets addicting )

Last edited:

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Congrats! &good luck that mod money could exceed a car payment pretty quickly!!!(it gets addicting )

That is the truth I paid mine off last september. Then I put a new clutch,flywheel, input shaft, lower pulley, idlers, and alternator (it crapped out). Then I bought a car trailer, 3.73 gear, and slicks. All of that since October. However, I need a truck to pull my car with, but I found it easier to barrow a truck then it was a trailer. I think I like the car payment better. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread