Added MAC O/R X-pipe

99NJCobra

Established Member
Finally got a chance to put my MAC X-pipe back on the cobra...WOW is all I can say. This thing sounds amazing. Not to mention, it doesn't feel nearly as restricted. Only problem I ran into is that it's running rich now, which I *think* is because of the JLT CAI. When I first got the car it had the x-pipe for about a week with a densecharger and no problems, but had to change it out to inspect it. Anyways, I would highly recommend the MAC X and Catback for anyone on a budget.

Oh yeah, my check engine light doesn't come on even though I have no cats and the light works. Could it be possible this car has a chip? I don't know anything about chips, but one of my friends believes it does for this reason.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
CEL will not necessarily come on immediately. Give it time, it'll pop up.

Any sound clips of the exhaust?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
99NJCobra said:
Finally got a chance to put my MAC X-pipe back on the cobra...WOW is all I can say. This thing sounds amazing. Not to mention, it doesn't feel nearly as restricted. Only problem I ran into is that it's running rich now, which I *think* is because of the JLT CAI. When I first got the car it had the x-pipe for about a week with a densecharger and no problems, but had to change it out to inspect it. Anyways, I would highly recommend the MAC X and Catback for anyone on a budget.

Oh yeah, my check engine light doesn't come on even though I have no cats and the light works. Could it be possible this car has a chip? I don't know anything about chips, but one of my friends believes it does for this reason.

What makes you think it's running rich????

Users who are viewing this thread